1) Full Name: Luceal Damnation Raven Mourningstar
2) Male/Female: Not Saying. <3 ^^ Uhhhhh isn’t it obviouse!
3) Were you named after anyone?: Uhhhh durrrr.
4) Does your name mean anything?: Hehehehe, yes… but I cannot say, fot it shall be obvious if I do.
5) Nick Name(s): Many, many, many
6) Who do you look like: I don’t know, who do think I look like? Answer me that.
7) Date Of Birth: November 11th, 1990 (11/11/90)
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Uhhhhh….
9) Nationality: A lot, Italian, Sweedish Scottish, English Etc….
10) Astrology Sign: Scorpio and proud of it! XD (Suits me hahahaha!!)
11) Chinese Astrology: The Horse – powerful and beautiful
12) Religion: Satanist, but I pratice Drak Magic and Voodoo
13) What’s your favorite smell?: The Sea and roses and cat food... >>
14) Political Position?: None, I hate politics… they don’t exist!
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Juice or sometimes soda or whatever I can get my little, paws on. Lol Oh! An blood (Lol JKJKJKJK).
16) Hair + Eye color: multi-coloured (almst black), actually my eyes are kinda weird – odd-eyed - one’s green and the other is gold O_O
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: Maybe… Hmmmmm… yeah what do think?
18) What do you look like?: A badass lol
19) Any unusual talents?: To many to list, but here are a few. I am a full fledged psychic clairvoyant medium sensitive, I am double jointed, I draw upside down, I can do magic, I’m a witch, I can talk to cats and communicate with the dead… and many, many more
20) Rightly, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: Ambidextrous (thank the Gods) because that can come in handy
21) Gay, Bi, or Straight?: Bi Heehee More options! ^^
22) What do you do for a living?: Art and other stuffs. I hope to an undertaker.
23) What do you do for fun?: Magic, religion, rituals, talk to the dead, collect bones and stuff, Art, computer, some other things I don’t want to mention (nothing to do with the body), I also like to swim and talk and play the piano and talk to the cats and listen to what the voiced tell me in my head (Seriously) cause sometimes, they may be right. I also draw and watch movies.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Computer, pencils (mechanical and regular) charcoal, paper, paint, pastels, my head, and yeah.. other stuffs.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: A needle, thread, and embalming (crap I can’t spell lol) fluid. (After all I am going to be an undertaker.)
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yes. On both sides, but unfortunetly, they have passed onto the realm of the dead.
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: NONE!!!! Not ready for one. What do I need one for anyways?!
28) Crush: I have some on some famouse people such as Merilyn Manson and Joey Jordison or Dani Filth heehee
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: Merilyn Manson or Joey Jordison or Dany Filth
30) Current worries?: My ghosts (to help them) and getting my mind starighted out.
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): Mr. Creepypasta on Youtube
32) Favorite place to be?: The grave yard near my house, the sea or the beach, my room in basement, my head and the catshelter that I work at, and this AWESOME store called Holloween Connections, and my pet cemetery I have in me back yard.
33) Least favorite place to be?: School, college, the dentist, the doctors
34) Do you burn or tan?: Both! XD I burn then I tan, or sometime I just tan
35) Ever break a bone?: Yeah, my toe and many of my weak teeth and my foot… >>
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Smoors, Cheerios, or Lucky Charms or Waffle crisp and Cookie Crisp!
37) Person you cry with: My best friend, myself, or my Mom or my Sister
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: Yes. One younger one, Rachel, 23, but her and I get along
39) Any brothers: Nah.
40) Any pets: YES! I have five cats – Marshmallow (Who is a fat, White Siamese Kaho Manee), Gracy (A beautiful, Egyptian Mau cat), and an adorable Tortoiseshell cat (short hair) named Sweetie Girl, and a Russian Blue/Long hair mix named Shadow, and a jet-black Bombay cat named Salem. I use to have a dog named Barny (a white terrier mix) (death), a evil demonic hamster with one red eye and one black eye named Nickalodeon (death – thanks the high lords of the heavens), a black-and- white guinea pig named Ramona (death – I was holding her T_T), a Siberian cat named Pandora (death), a orange tiger cat named Japser (who always ate) (death), and quite a few fish (death), Oh! And a spider! (death).
41) An Illness: Does mental illnesses count? (seriously? Does it?). I have Schitsophrenia (Poop I have no clue how to spell), depression, manic bi-polar, O.C.D., Anxities, pika, P.T.S.D. and does being in a mental institution as a kid count? But I have no physical ailments. Nope.
42) A Pager: Nope.
43) A Personal phone line: I don’t think so…
44) A Cell phone: Yup… but I don’t really use it. I tend to use it, but I occansionally use it for what it is meant to be used for.
45) A visible birthmark: Yeah, but they are really small and faint. Also my palm lines on my left hand for a perfect star.
46) A Pool or hot tub: Hot tub! JKJK. No. But I do have a pool and I use it all the time and I absolutely LOVE IT.
47) A Car: Not yet.
48) Personality: ENTP! BABY! Multiple, Duel, (for realz dude!) Crazy, Insane, confusing, Fun, sweet, humorous, hyper, crazy, dark, nice, creative, calm, creepy sometimes even morbid, playful, mischievous, nice, careing, understanding, creative, out-going, shy…
49) Driving: Not yet, but soon, dear, soon…
50) Your clothing style: Gothic,. I kind of have me own style of clothes. I wear a lot jewelerly.
51) Room: EXTREMELY GOTHIC and paranormal-religious (everything in there is kinda Creepy and religious) I also have things in their that I use for my religious rituals that I do.
52) What’s missing: IDK – my mind and reality?
53) School: BORING!!!
54) Bed: Currently the frame absorbed water from my floor and it literally melted at the bottom and I can’t fix it (it was pressed wood), I have a nice, twin, wooden bed that use to be part of a bunk-bed. My bed is usually messy with lots of blankets and pillows. And stuff around the rails of it and stuff, and I have a black canopee hanging over it and a Nightmere Before Christmas comforter on it. XD
55) Relationship with your parent(s): GREAT! XD
56) Do you believe in yourself: YUPPERS!!
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: ~if not I’ll walk by again! Lol Hmmmmm… I’m not much into love, but I do... sometimes… sometime it does not allway work out… lol but love at first sight CAN happen, but its very rare.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yes, very.
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: I can’t share my dreams, or they will not come true. But one is to get one my of my books published and turned into at GOOD movie that everyone will love.
60) Get Along with your parents: Yes.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Some of them. I get A LOT! And I mean A LOT!
62) Pray: Of HELLS YEAH!!!! Every day with my rituals. I am VERY religious with my religion. If I don’t do a ritual or pray – my day feels off and I tend to get the wrath of the dead up on my very crawling skin (unless I don’t have to that day).
63) Believe in reincarnation: Yes. All souls are few, and bodies are many. Plus! I always see this one guy in my dreams all the time! O_O it’s freaky, and I haven’t the slightest idea who he is, but I feel connected to him somehow. Does that sound right to you? What does that even mean? I actually look EXACTLY like my ghost, Emma Fawlks, so I think I might be her in a modern life lol (If she wasn’t a ghost) My reincarnation is actually Vlad The Impailer and a girl from ancient Ireland named Arianna, Queen Nefertiti.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Yes.
65) Like to talk on the phone: Not really… no… I HATE THE BLOODY PHONE!!!! But yeah… no. Those voice aren’t real! Jkjk but I do like to talk to people, though.
66) Like to eat?: HELL YES!!!!! And again YES!!!! I love food and I don’t gain a pound! (true fact, mate)
67) Like to exercise?: Not really. No. just walking and swimming.
68) Like to watch sports?: No I don’t like sports AT ALL!
69) Sing in the car?: Use to, but not anymore. I grew shy over the years.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: I always have a dream that I see this man with long, blue hair, blue eyes (with no pupils), and young, handsomeface (no facial hair), and he is wearing a pink kimono. He is always smiling at me, but his eyes seem so sad. I feel connected to him some how. I really wish I knew who he was. He said his name is Philip Saterday and I think he is from Atlantis.
71) Dream in color: Most of the time.
72) Do you have nightmares?: Not often. Only if I lay on my back (which I never do).
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Oh! Hell! Yesss! I gots waaaayyy too many plushies and soft, fluffy things on my bed! Mostly pillows and protective stuff.
74) Right next to you: My night stand with a light, a T.V., some Pentagrams, a religious box and a few other weird things.
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: I don’t drink coffee, but my favourite cup is ceramic, water cup I use for my rituals.
76) On your mouse pad: I have no mouse pad – gray and small I guess. On my laptop, but I mostly use a touch screen.
77) Favorite flavor of gum?: Fruity flavours or original – any at that matter. (except for super-dooper minty gum like Eclipse) ^^ I love gum. I always gotta chew on something…
78) Your brand of deodorant?: Dove and Secret (but mostly Dove) but... why is this question even asked?! OoO
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Hawaii, or the Caribbean. XD But I don’t plan on getting married.
80) Your dream husband/wife: My Spirit is married to Lucifer. Hee
81) Hiding in your closet?: Maaaabeee... Nah... It is more like a secret sanctum that I spend a lot of time in (even thought it is super small, buy anyways, it contains, a big knife in a bag, papers, a skeleton, a light that is never used and unplugged, and blanket on the floor, and other junk and candles – I am very spiritual
82) Under your bed: Perfume, special ritualistic clothes, shoes, cosplay costumes, papers, plastic bins
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?: Casey! XD
84) Your bad time of the day: The middle of the day when the sun is high.
85) Your worst fear(s): Like I would tell anyone that… Bees!!! WAAAAAA! GET EM’ AWAY!!! O_O (And Katsup) NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! (I know... weird one, huh...) But I find that more gross than scary though.
86) What's the weather like: I changes all the time… huh…
87) Your favorite time of year?: The fall because it represents going into death, and my birthday is in it and Halloween!!! XD
88) Your favorite holiday?: HOLLOWEEN to the max, Man! XD LOVE IT!!! My mind is Halloween year-round! (Seriously it is) lol
89) A material weakness?: The sun, heat, sweets (can't resists them)
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Hmmmm… I.D.K. Cat food lol JKJKJK. I guess its cake mix. And drinks - probably that sea water I accidently drank from my waterbottle... hehheh..
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Finish my stories and creations before the end of the year! That and close that damn portal I accidently opened up in the middle of my room. Huh…
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Losing the simplicity and freedom of your childhood and seeing what is not really reality…
93) A pet peeve?: LEIRS!
94) Your scariest moment: When I went camping last years and there were a few bears there.
95) Your attitude about love?: Love is love… Its great when needed, but it must be true (I know that sound real corny btw)
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: Nothing… (I've never really tried)
97) The worst feeling in the world: Sadness or the feeling that you have not finished something or never will or that you are unable to do something. Blaness…
98) The best feeling in the world: HAPPYNESS!!!! And hornyness! And excitement.
99) One animal that describes you?: My three amazing spirit animals - A crow and a snake and a great white shark! So its not just one hee XD
100) Did you like these questions: TehHeehee heh… cha yeah! XD